Sunday, 22 December 2013

with a new and improved look!

I know, there are a lot of elements that still require tweaking- editing HTML without any coding experience isn't the easiest of tasks and it requires a lot of patience. Without needing Google this was what I managed, which is what I'm actually really proud of considering the original design was VERY generic.

I ate bak kut teh recently just because I felt like it. Think I should cook it myself sometime.
I have made a mental list of the things that I would need to fix- like the drop down menu at the top, the slider images (somehow my images aren't compressed into that size!), my huge Google+ profile picture (which makes me a little uncomfortable to be honest), the thumbnail images and having dates on posts rather than time.

Not saying that I will be sticking to this theme, but I did think it looked modern and makes this blog look... refreshed and not something from 2009. Plus, I was getting really sick of the previous theme.

As for blog posts moving forward...  I have no idea what am I going to do. I have a few half-written drafts just lying on the Posts page. It seems like I just don't have anything to say anymore. Maybe I need to take a break.

In the meantime, why don't you catch this trailer of the Witches of East End series- it was just so riveting that I watched the entire season in a week (good thing it was only 10 episodes)!

Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

This is the most recent post.
Older Post

0 comments