Sunday, 1 September 2013

Happy September! I'm hoping that by immersing myself in my blog a little more I'll be able to write a little more often.

I really do have a confession- I've been having a lot of writer's block. The thing is, nothing comes to my mind anymore when I try to think of something witty. Heck, even right now, when I'm typing this up, I do not have an idea for the title. So whatever it ends up as, you know that I haven't even thought about it when I came here.

But I have been thinking of getting a little more into blogging again, simply because of the nature of my work. You see, I started working in a digital marketing company, and so a lot of the things I do revolves around the cyber world and of course, blogging is a big part of it.

Which is why I've been thinking of taking this blog in another direction. But where to? What can I possibly write about constantly? That's a question that's been leaving me stumped for quite a while (and also partially explains why I haven't been updating much). I would like to write something other than just my own life; I'm not doing my writing skills any good that way. I bet that if I tried to write a review for a movie I saw recently it would pale in comparison to what I used to be able to come up with.

So be patient while I do a little soul-searching. In the meantime, here's a video about multiple dimensions and universes.


Have a great week ahead!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments