Sunday, 25 August 2013

So I'm pretty sure you would have heard by now that I'm employed.

(Seriously, didn't know I could garner that much Likes with a single Facebook post)

I kept it extremely low profile, not many people knew, until the big announcement anyway. But it is something that I do enjoy and it also means that I get to escape my previous job at the restaurant.

Today I just wanted to share a video really. If you remember the movie 'The Proposal' from a couple years ago, you'll remember that the scene where Sandra Bullock dances to 'Get Low' got me cracked up. Here's a recap in case you need it.


Needless to say, that scene cracked me up so much. It was one of my favourite scenes from a comedic movie, ever. Until now.

Just watch the clip below, and watch We're The Millers if you haven't yet.


Have a great week!

P.S. I know this blog has been kinda deserted, hopefully I'll get some writing inspiration soon!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

1 comments