Sunday, 9 June 2013

I can't believe how busy I've been the past few weeks. It just seems like time has flew past so quickly without me even realising it.

Basically, I took on several assignments that kept me on my toes. It was a tad bit hectic at times, but I was definitely appreciative that I could actually give my brain the mental stimulation it needs. Sometimes, it feels like now that I've graduated and am not really in a job that I want, my brain doesn't get much 'exercising' either. There is hardly anything I do in my life that requires much brain activity, so when the opportunity came up for me to have to read, research and write, I jumped on it. And now I do feel good about it, knowing that at the end of the whole experience, I was thankful for it. It does not make me miss uni life, for I wouldn't want that constantly, but I could use some of these every once in awhile.

On another note, winter has arrived and I've immediately fallen prey to a terrible cold. I would have liked to say that I am fitter and healthier after all the physical exercising I'm getting at the gym as well, but I guess my fitness still isn't at a level that I can be proud of just yet. Maybe next year! But I do know that health-wise, I am heading in the right direction. Perhaps I can really cross off one item off my resolutions this year.
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments