Thursday, 3 January 2013

So I've not mentioned this before since it was quite recent, but a friend and I are now co-authors of a blog for writers! Basically, our vision is that one day, we'll gather our friends who also enjoy writing and we can all take turns updating it with whatever it is that we want to write- stories, opinion pieces, etc.

But since we aren't so sure how that'll work out yet, we decided to just try it between the both of us.

For my first post I decided to write an uber-short story. I don't make public a lot of my writing, so this was definitely a huge step for me. But anyway, check Five Years On out and stay tuned!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

4 comments