Wednesday, 14 November 2012

I'm writing more now, which is great- I still hope to be able to finish this by the end of the month. Having said that, I have come to realise just how crippling a few days' break can be- you start finding other things to do and then you ignore your current project. I think since I took the few days' break I've been quite neglectful of this story, and that's not good.

But one of my other current pursuits is reading, and one particularly interesting one is '5 Ways to Carry a Goat' by Ben Groundwater. It's a travel memoir, of a blogger who decided to live at the places his readers lived in while having them show him around. He hopes to travel the world. Reading it really brought two things to mind. The first, is that perhaps I could find a job like that, where I can write and travel. After all, travelling the world has always been my dream, so maybe I could also do the same thing and find a way to get paid? Then I can call it a 'job'.


The second, was that I really should write about my trip to Nairobi. There were so many interesting things I encountered and I thought I should really jot them down, even if I don't publish them here. Maybe this could be my December pet project?
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments