Friday, 9 November 2012

Day 8 was, sadly- nonexistent. As you might be able to tell, I did not actually pre-write this blog post. The reason for this is that I've actually taken a break from writing, at least for the next few days. Believe me, I wouldn't do this if I could, but at the moment there are other things that I need to sort out first, other things in my life that take priority- in short, I actually have work to do now.

But fear not, I shall endeavour to still write this journal while I'm not writing, since it is after all a journal of my experience during this month.

At times, I do feel as if I'm giving up on this challenge, but I know that this is not everything- at the end of the day, I actually am not throwing the towel, I just simply am experiencing a temporary increase in responsibilities and I do not want to overload myself.

But hopefully I'll get my groove on in the next few days!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments