Thursday, 8 November 2012


I took a break from writing today- was just too distracted. I’m finding that although I do enjoy writing this story, at times it does take a back seat, especially when I’m just fresh off finishing uni and just want to enjoy my holidays. In some ways I sometimes see this as a 30-day restriction.

I’m sensing that I might be at a crossroads, in my first week only- either I continue on as it is, you know, to fully immerse myself in the life of a writer, or I become less focused on the goal but just on the writing itself- and aim to simply write as much as possible by the end of the month. Of course, this is not ideal since then it would be fine to not complete it by the end of the month.

Maybe today is just one of those days where you simply got up and did not feel like working. As it is 11pm, I really do not want to write at this hour. Maybe tomorrow. Or the day after.  
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments