Tuesday, 6 November 2012


I passed the 10,000-word mark! I can’t believe it. I spent the majority of the day writing, with the aim of reaching this specific period of the story. Maybe this is one of the reasons why I haven’t felt as motivated- this specific part I’ve reached is the start of the excitement of the story, so I got really pumped when I did get to that part. The start was just introduction to the wider plot, so I must say it wasn’t very… juicy.

But it is getting very interesting! The story has reached a point where I am slowly going to be able to introduce a character that I am very excited about. This character is someone that I have envisioned from the very start and just couldn’t wait to bring into the story. In many ways I do see this character as the main character, but due to the circumstances of the story had to wait till certain details were introduced.

Sounds juicy, doesn’t it? I’m terribly excited at what’s coming next! 
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

3 comments