Saturday, 3 November 2012


Today is shaping up to be a better day- I found that writing has become much easier now that I’ve started, and I can easily keep writing. I decided to start writing during the day as I am going out at night, so I could at least get some writing done. I easily doubled my number of words and I expect to write a little more before I wrap up for the day.

I think I may have an idea of how writers can just put all their heart and soul into writing for a few hours a day. When you’re so invested in telling a story and if you’re not tied down by a day job you could really accomplish quite a bit. Of course, this also means that you sacrifice your social life to a certain extent. For now, I’m quite happy to do that since I am still resting from this tiring year.

But I also realise that I do have a limit- there is only so much that I can do in one day. Approaching the 3,400 word mark I found myself beginning to slow down. I think this will be a very interesting project indeed- not only will I be testing my own writing skills, but I will also be testing myself in other ways, such as concentrating and fighting writer’s block. I wonder how Day 30 will look like.
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments