Monday, 12 November 2012

Sadly, today was another day where I was not productive writing-wise. I'm starting to worry about whether I will actually complete this novel by the end of the month. Although I've reached that quite remarkable 10,000 word mark, there's 40,000 more to go, and since I've slowed down a little I'm a little worried that I won't finish in time.

But if that's the case, then I can follow John Grisham's technique of writing a few pages every day and then maybe, just maybe, I'll finish it in not too long. But I know that I really want to finish it by the deadline because:

1) It would be a remarkable achievement to say that I've written 50,000 words in 30 days

2) I might not continue writing after the challenge is over and it might take me ages to complete this novel.

But let's hope it does not come to that.
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments