Monday, 8 October 2012

It's the very last stretch now- I'm just a week away from submitting the last of my assignments. With that, I would've completed my undergraduate years.

It feels weird, when I think about it. But I also know that I look forward to walking past the finish line when my graduation comes- it has been a whirlwind three years and I have gone through quite a bit, so it is quite a bittersweet ending. But I'll write about it in more detail when graduation comes (also because I don't have a lot of spare time).

From my Instagram account
But I do know what I want to do when next Tuesday arrives. First, I would gorge myself on books. I recently bought J.K Rowling's new book, The Casual Vacancy. I've yet to even flip the cover yet- yes, it's been that crazy- just today I stayed at uni till 9pm, something I've only done once when I lost my entire assignment. I also bought O, which is really a parody / fictitious account of Obama's reelection campaign. I started reading 2 or 3 chapters but have put this on hold for now.

Then, I shall catch up on TV shows that I've missed throughout this year, because of the whole Megaupload issue as well as having uni and other commitments to deal with.

I look forward to my well-deserved break!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

3 comments