Sunday, 15 July 2012

It is quite amazing that I have been away for the past 3 weeks. Originally I did expect to have better access to the Internet while I was in Kenya, but in hindsight that thought does seem a little foolish.

So I've just wrapped up my 21-day journey spent in Kenya and Sydney, either travelling or attending conferences. In the last 2 days or so I did realise that although I have had a lot of fun, and do wish I can extend it, I am also exhausted. I've also fallen ill, which is not desirable since my classes begin tomorrow.

For a very quick summary of my holiday: I met some amazing people in Kenya, some very inspirational. I've travelled. I would go back to Kenya in a heartbeat.

Nairobi National Park

I would love to write about my experiences there but unfortunately this will have to wait, I've work to catch up on!

Till my next update, see ya!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments