Thursday, 17 May 2012

Remember when I expressed my surprise at how quickly my first semester of uni went by? Well, my penultimate semester has passed by equally quickly, I've but one more week in uni, and after the winter break I shall return to (gasp!) my final semester in uni. Ever.

Honestly, I dread it a little. While I am tired of uni life and can't wait to graduate, my uni life has been fulfilling and I don't think I'm ready to step into the never-ending cycle of work.

But as next week's my final week and I have a test as well as a research thesis to hand in, blog updating can wait!



A friend of mine recently wrote about how my uni days are ending while his is just beginning, but this is what I think about it: it doesn't matter, just enjoy it while it lasts! I didn't in the beginning, but I've come to see the light of day and enjoy the journey in itself!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

3 comments