Friday, 17 February 2012

I've been in Melbourne for a little over a week now, and I must say, life has gotten hectic rather quickly.

Not that I didn't expect it coming, I knew that I would have only a few days to get settled down before I begin an internship with a PR company this past Monday. So yes, I've completed the first week of my internship here, and it's been very exciting so far.

I'm slowly getting more complicated tasks, and it's such a shame that this internship is only for 20 working days, because I would actually love to intern there for a longer time. But I'll take what I can get.

So true! Till this day I do not understand Physics.

But settling down has been tougher than I thought. Remember, 2 years ago, when I had first moved out to live independently, and I had complained of an ant problem in my apartment? Well, in my current house, there was an ant problem too. Or more like an infestation. It got so bad, that we had to call in the exterminators. I'm only blogging now because the 'all-clear' has been given.

Okay, okay, I'm exaggerating. It's not just because of the ants that I'm not blogging. I've also been kept busy with getting all my stuff sorted out. For the first time, my room's not a mess, I finally have my bedside table, the weekend is coming up (which means I don't have work!) and I've already laid out my to-do list (which is incessantly long), so I have decided to take some time out to blog.


But unfortunately, I still have quite a few things to catch up on, so this entry will end here.
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

2 comments