Wednesday, 10 August 2011

I've no idea how 8 days passed by so quickly, even though it seems like a month ago since I watched Harry Potter and wrote the last entry. Everything seemed to just have zoomed past; I'd imagine it feels just like when you look out the window of a fast-moving train- things come at you at a blur and you don't really see things, but somehow time passes by and you don't realise what has happened until you reach your destination.

Anyway, considering how I need to get a lot of things done (I'm not sure if I should explain it- majority of my readers already know why I'm so busy lately and it also would seem very narcissistic) I don't have the time to type out a long blog post, so for now, you'll have to bear with me.

Brief updates:

1. Went on a day trip to the Great Ocean Road. This place is called London Bridge, because part of it fell off (that's why I think the name came about, anyway).


2. Been following (or trying to follow, anyway) this show called Around The World For Free. I would not mind doing it, except that I probably would not survive that long!



3. Uni work's been weird this semester. Already I've handed up one assignment and have one due this week.

4. I finished reading Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother! I highly recommend this book to everyone, it's a pretty good read. But I'll write up a review later, anyway.

And that's all for now! Till next time!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments