Saturday, 30 July 2011

I stumbled on this video when I was looking up on a campaign that I read about in my uni's magazine. It's a pretty empowering and enlightening video.



Would you try it out? Basically, the project is that you're supposed to live on less than $2 AUD (over here, anyway) a day, for 5 days. And you get people you know / support you to donate to the cause, and all the proceeds go towards helping end poverty.

Now, the campaign is over, but I thought that it's a rather powerful cause. Maybe I'll join next year (I stress on the maybe). Anyone up for donating in my name?
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

2 comments