Tuesday, 19 July 2011

The new semester has started, and I'm busier than expected. Not because of coursework, at least not yet. But I'm definitely pretty busy these days (with AIESEC).

And stress has definitely gotten to me a little, but since semester only just started I'm still pretty energetic and full of energy as a result of the overwhelming amount of sleep I've been getting when I was sick.

Today was a long day, my class started at 930 in the morning and lasted all the way till 530 with 2 hours in between.

Anyway, just thought I'd update to let you know I'm still alive.
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

1 comments