Monday, 4 July 2011

In about 12 hours (yes it's that close) I'll be leaving for Brisbane. It won't be my first time in Queensland, but it will be my first in Brisbane, so I am a little excited about it, and of course trying not to think about all the extra money being spent.


In terms of being stranded in Brisbane, I think that I'm pretty much prepared for it- I packed enough to last me a few more days, just in case. I also made enough preparations back here (this is one of them) for returning later than expected. I'm warming up to taking a BUS back to Melbourne, a journey that takes 30 hours. But it passes through Sydney so I won't be sitting in a bus for more than a day straight- I'll definitely be making a detour first.

Having said that, I definitely won't be able to update this week, so check back again next week. In the meantime, pray for me that my return trip will be unaffected, won't you?

I actually had a more insightful entry that I planned to write before I leave, but I'm feeling a little too anxious so it'll have to wait.

In the meantime, check out this movie trailer! It is so funny!

Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments