Tuesday, 12 July 2011

I'm back!

Surprisingly, I did not have reception for my phone, nor did I have 3G connectivity, which meant I could not get Internet on my phone, either, which is why I did not even update my Twitter.

But while I would love to write a lengthy post about the trip (and how I got back) / some thoughts I came to while I was there, upon my return I have promptly fallen ill, and have so much work to catch up on that I really don't have the luxury to type out anything detailed.

So in the meantime, here's a funny video for you to enjoy while awaiting my return.



Have a good week!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

1 comments