Monday, 13 June 2011

Untitled is such an interesting title. I don't have to think of an interesting one, the paradox speaks for itself.

I have an exam at the end of this week, and after that will be kept busy as well, which suits me as I won't have to dread having nothing to do during the holidays.

In the past few days, I've been catching up on news and current affairs from home. I seem to have this fixation with news, maybe I should have gone into journalism instead (I have considering it recently- finding a job in journalism, that is). It does seem rather nice (now, anyway) to be a newscaster, but of course the competition is stiff so I'm not hoping for anything.

My life here has once again become very routinised and uninteresting. Weekend nights are not spent going out but just staying in (I actually look forward to Saturday night movies now if it's an interesting movie).

Look closely... Bev Doolittle's The Forest Has Eyes

I don't mean to be a put-downer, because I am enjoying myself much more than last year.

My hair has also grown steadily since I've came here. By the end of winter it will be the longest I've gone without a haircut, and I don't intend to get one till then because hair = natural shield against the cold, cold wind. Just a few days ago the highest temperature was only 11, and with the wind lashing against your face (and I mean pretty strong winds) it gets really, really cold.

But I've also been thinking about that haircut I will be getting in a few months. I definitely think that I look better with shorter hair, so I can't wait to get my hair chopped off! And I'm sorely tempted to just tell the hairdresser to 'surprise me'.

My postings seem to have a pattern, don't they? When winter approaches they all become dreaded complains about chilly weather. I'll definitely try to cut down on that!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

4 comments