Saturday, 25 June 2011

I was supposed to update yesterday, but then in the midst of reading news and blogs and watching shows I completely lost track of the time.

Even now, I would like to either watch a late night movie, or watch Wimbledon. Or I might just lie back in bed and read a particularly attention grabbing book.

I sure wouldn't want to eat there! 

At times like these I sometimes do think that there aren't enough hours in a day. But of course, other times I'm so bored that I entertain myself with random programs on TV, or read past newspapers, or even play Bejeweled on my phone. This week I even tried meditating. Unfortunately I only lasted 20 minutes or so (I was hoping that it would take much, much longer).

Anyway, my attention right now isn't on blogging at all, hence the lack of anything noteworthy. Here's yet another trailer (trust me, it's funny!) to humour yourselves with while I'm gone.



Have a good weekend!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

1 comments