Wednesday, 25 May 2011

I know I should be updating by now, but I'm currently swamped with work. It's the last official week of uni (I still have an assignment and an exam in a few weeks) so I should have more time to blog soon.

In the meantime, more trailers!

1. Abduction



2. Trust



3. The Conspirator



P.S. To those of you who haven't figured it out yet and are bored by my trailers posts, this is just my way of jotting down movies that are interesting that I might want to watch in the future.

P.S.2. This has got to be the fastest post published in this blog's history. Gotta get back to work!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments