Saturday, 14 May 2011

I actually wanted to blog yesterday, but for some reason Blogger was down so there was nothing I could do about it.

Speaking of yesterday, I only realised that not only was it Friday the 13th, it's also the 13th of May. Such an... eventful day?

Anyway, the final part of my Easter trip is being put on hold, because I'm not in the mood to write it up yet, and I never like writing anything if I don't think it's gonna turn out the way I want it to be.

In the meantime, feast yourself on these 3 movie trailers (there are more trailers to come, I just don't want to post them all at once).

1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2



2. The Change Up (note, the rating says for mature audiences)



3. Jane Eyre



Finally, have a look at this article. I'm not sure if I shared this, but it's about the discovery of a human-ish fossil, but is neither human nor Neanderthal.

Have a good weekend!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments