Thursday, 7 April 2011

It is now week 6 of uni. Week 6 out of 12. So yes, I'm halfway through finishing my first semester this year. Seems like my coming here wasn't too long ago was it? But I don't mind, I'd rather have a speedy semester and get this all over with.

But because everything flies by so fast and with me procrastinating I really haven't thought about blogging much. Even my tweeting has decreased. I think living independently makes me so much busier, there are so many other things to think about!

Anyway, have a read at this. So this is how Blogger is going to look like sometime this year. What do you think about the design? I personally think it looks great, it allows me to not think about changing my blog theme too.

And I'm sorry but I haven't got my blogging mojo back. So I'll end this post with another video.



Don't you just hate people like that? It really won't kill anyone (especially yourself) to turn your phone to silent, after all.

Do you know anyone like that?
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments