Tuesday, 15 March 2011

I'm not sure if it's noticeable to you, but I've actually changed my Blogger account. That's because previously I used my Hotmail account that I had since I was about 10 (a decade ago, gasp!), and previously I had relied on Firefox for any sign ins related to my Hotmail account, and Chrome for Gmail related ones. But then I've come to realise that I don't use my Hotmail account anymore anyway, except for MSN. So thus begins the slow (due to procrastination) process of transferring accounts.

Today I just figured out how to transfer my Blogger profile. Hence, this is actually published using a new Blogger profile, with the same name. I have previously tried, to no avail. Today I made the move to Google it, and found the solution. If you're thinking of doing the same, this article will be very useful.

Anyway, this blog will be undergoing some changes sometime. I have originally planned to change my background during my birthday last year, and then again to coincide with New Year's, but sadly I was too distracted to think of implementing it.

But my blog's layout's not the only thing that will be updated. Google also announced that this year, Blogger will be having a revamp, though they did not state exactly when. Here's the video Google posted to introduce the changes:



Pretty cool, eh? I for one like the new look already!

Interesting facts about Blogger include:


  • More active readers (400 million) than the population of South America
  • 250,000 new words are written every minute, which is equivalent to 5000 new novels a day!
  • 75% of Blogger's traffic comes from outside USA


And lastly, here's a picture of my room now:

Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments