Sunday, 23 January 2011

1. I should have known better than to take my four-year-old son shopping with me. I spent the entire time in the mall chasing after him.

Finally, I'd had it. 'Do you want a stranger to take you?!' I scolded.

Thrilled, he yelled back, 'Will he take me to the zoo?'



2. While my husband and I were busy choosing an air-conditioner to buy in the store, our six-year-old son was wandering around when he spotted a very inviting spa bed.

We overheard the saleslady say to him, 'Do you know what's written there? It says "thank you for not sitting"'.

He answered innocently, 'Yes, I know. That's why I am lying down'.



3. When my friend spotted a blind man and his guide dog at a crosswalk, she stopped her car and waved them on. 'Uh, Cynthia,' I said, 'he can't see you'.

'I know that,' she said indignantly. 'I'm waving the dog on'.
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments