Tuesday, 14 December 2010

I'm having a cold. It's really annoying that I've fallen ill two days after my return. Most people would attribute it to the weather, that I'm just getting used to the Malaysian weather again. That could be true, considering that summer this year in Adelaide has been cool.

Anyway, did anyone read today's front page article in The Star? I find it really funny that the Malaysian politicians are demanding that Singapore explains itself. It's like what people say, you only get hurt if it is true, right? Furthermore, I remember reading about another country (definitely in Europe) who assured Hilary Clinton that they use worse words to describe American officials. So it's a two-way thing. I bet Malaysian politicians do it too. After all, Singaporeans are always stereotyped as 'kiasu'.

So far, my time back home has been not too bad. I try not to get myself excited or to do things simply because I won't be able to do them in a long time, because that thinking will only make leaving harder in February. In other words, I'm trying not to get too attached to home. Or rather trying to get rid of my huge attachment to home and everything that is at home, like family, friends and food- the three Fs.


I've also managed to play badminton, although my stamina is now so bad I only lasted 5 minutes before I needed to take a break.

Today, I also received my results for this semester- I obtained results that I'm satisfied with. Now all's left to do is to get the transfer to RMIT finalised- hopefully I'll get exemptions for all my subjects this semester. That way I won't have to do any extra subjects.

The first meal I had when I got home was a 100 Plus and thosai bawang. The meal was good, but not heavenly, probably because I wasn't really hungry.

 RMIT University- where I'll be studying at next year

Serving size is another thing. I don't know if it's me, but I don't remember roti canai being so small. It seems like it gets made smaller and smaller. I know, you'd say it's because I've gotten used to the large Australian portion, but rest assured that I do not eat out that often, although I have noticed an increase in appetite since my return.

TV has been great too. Finally I get to watch shows I miss. Malaysians do like crime shows (I thought it was just in Australia).

But the most amusing thing I've realised? I've gained 2 kilograms.
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments