Friday, 31 December 2010

I suddenly remembered what I wanted to do with my blog for 2011. I wanted to give my blog a new look, as I've been using the current one for quite some time now. I did find a few potential candidates, but being home has put all thoughts of spending hours online out of my mind, which I love- it's a semblance of the social life that I actually own here.


The last movie that I watched in 2010 would be The Tourist. I found it to be entertaining in most parts, with an exciting twist I did not see coming in the end. But speaking of movies, I find it rather amusing that while most of my year was spent in Adelaide, I've watched more movies in the cinema in the short time I was back than the entire time I wasn't home.


Toy Story 3 remains my favourite movie of the year. It was very emotional, especially for me. But Salt, Inception, The Social Network and Harry Potter would be there too.

Tonight, I will be heading out to countdown to the New Year, so my next update will be next year. Till then, see ya!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments