Thursday, 2 December 2010

I love everything about Hollywood. From the movies, to the actors, the awards, the backstage drama, they all fascinate me. Perhaps it's because I've been exposed to it from a very young age. I can even say that my wanting to visit America stems from this. It's like, a foreign immigrant returning to his ancestral land.

Yes, yes, I know, China is technically where my roots came from, but I have to say that it doesn't evoke the same kind of emotions as America does. People who know me personally would not be surprised that I do not feel a connection to the home of my ancestors. Perhaps even people I don't know well would not be surprised too. But it's not as if I'm acting like an ungrateful child or anything.

Anyway, today's post is about... movie trailers. As they seem to be a constant part of my blog now, I've even created a tag (which you can find on the left column) of posts containing movie trailers.

So here are trailers of movies that are mostly due next year:

1. Source Code



2. Restless



3. Hall Pass



4. Sucker Punch



5. And Soon The Darkness...



6. Vanishing On 7th Street



Enjoy!

P.S. Regarding yesterday's entry, today I came across this article on the pros and cons of travelling alone versus with friends. I found it really intriguing, because I've always struggled with this when I think about my dream of travelling around the world- do I do it alone, or go with a friend / friends? What if we don't have the same goals? But what if something happens to me in some remote area and there is no one who knows about it? It's definitely something worth contemplating further.
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments