Tuesday, 21 December 2010

I was browsing through the bookstore today when I set eyes on the usual end-of-year books- Feng Shui predictions for the coming year.

Most of the time, I read these out of curiosity, but I can never remember what I read, especially if I have to keep it in my mind for an entire year. So this year I'll do something different. I'll write out what I remembered.


I was born in the year of the sheep. And as I'm 20 next year I was categorised as a Metal Sheep. And apparently, next year will be a tumultuous year for us sheeps- there will be misfortune and minor illnesses that has the potential to become something worse, not to mention a possibility of being conned, but on the other hand, it's a good year for romance for sheeps; so I'll just have to wait and see if any of these predictions come true, won't I?

There were more specific predictions, too. Some of those stuck with me. For one thing, next year is supposed to be the year when the Metal Sheep grows up and sees the world (something I've already accomplished this year), but with a twist- love will play a role. I'm wondering what exactly will the coming year bring should the predictions be true.

The book also mentioned that for the Metal Sheep, taking a gap year would be beneficial. Why, I don't remember, or maybe it wasn't explained. I definitely found that funny, since talk of a gap year has surfaced in discussions with friends. I guess it means that we 20 year olds are at that stage in life when we begin to question what we want to do with our lives.

 My star sign- think it describes me accurately?

I've always treated these things- Feng Shui, astrology and things like that with an open mind. I find some predictions far-fetched, yet some appear to be true, so what can I say? I can't call myself a sceptic, neither can I say I'm a believer. Once again, I'm stuck in between, as with so many other things in life.

But that's not necessarily a bad thing. 
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments