Thursday, 9 December 2010

As I'm typing this, I'm multitasking- switching the combinations of the things in my luggages. I'm awfully worried that it will be overweight, but right now I'm hoping that the combination I've chosen (books in hand luggage) would be enough to keep my check-ins within my weight limit. Pray for me!

Normally at this time, I would be downloading the newest episode of Survivor, but as it's not out yet, I have nothing else but to pack while I wait. Patience is a virtue as they say, and it is something that I have learned. For example today I could've eaten a Tom Yam noodle soup for lunch, but as I would be home soon, I decided to wait it out and have something else instead.

I guess I can safely say that it has finally hit me that I will be going home tomorrow.

Anyway, this is a rather interesting article about why Malaysians decide to move to some other country. Also, regarding one of my earlier posts about student activism, here's an interesting piece written by a pro-student activism person about the justifications for the University and University Colleges Act.

Till my next entry, ciao!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments