Wednesday, 8 December 2010

Once again, I forgot to blog today. I really have to try to remember to blog more often if I want to reach my target.

Anyway, today's post is about cosmic belts. Or sour tapes, whatever you want to call it.


I remember that when I was young I took taekwondo lessons, and when I began to lose interest in it and would dread going, that would be my reward of sorts for going. And as I've always loved sour food, and I rarely got to eat them throughout the years, I always get excited when I see them being sold.

It's one of the few things in life that never fails to cheer me up. The sight of it immediately brings joy to my face. And I'm sure everyone has one of those too.

What's yours?
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments