Saturday, 18 December 2010

I find it harder to keep myself focused on updating this blog now that I'm home and finally having a life again.

Just yesterday I went out at night with 2 friends, and our conversation turned to talk about our lives. It seems that we are all still finding our places in the world. One of us jokingly pointed out that it's like a 20s life crisis. But it's so true when you think about it.

And today, I watched Eat Pray Love. I found it rather meaningful, although I didn't really see the changes in the character as she struggled to find herself. But I admit I very nearly fell asleep halfway through the movie.

It's really weird how these messages, if you will, come to you right when you're thinking about it, don't they?

Anyway, here's another movie trailer.

Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments