Monday, 18 October 2010

There seem to be an endless line of movies that I want to watch. Too bad I'm all the way here. Like everything else, I'm only beginning to realise just how wonderful a country Malaysia is now that I've left. And this week, I have a presentation in class about religious freedom in Malaysia. I'm hoping that it won't come off as overly critical of Malaysia, but it isn't biased either.

So here are another 4 movie trailers that I found interesting:

1. Red



2. My Soul To Take



3. The Adjustment Bureau



4. Easy A



I only have 3 weeks left till the end of the semester (4 till my last deadline), and I'm looking forward to it, as usual. But it's because every day is a step closer to home.

Unlike the first semester, I no longer feel amazed that I have survived this long. Rather, most of the time, I feel... nothing. It's as if I'm merely alive day by day, but not living life, kind of like a plant. But other days, I feel the full spectrum of human emotions, mainly due to frustration and anxiety.

And if you're wondering why I'm typing such an emotional post out of a sudden, it's because I'm listening to a beautiful instrumental piece, that so happens to be rather emotional in my opinion. Maybe I'll post it in the next post.

Moving on, today I stumbled upon a pretty interesting blog, called WorkAwesome. It's a blog with all sorts of tips, and the one at the top was 'How To Improve Concentration With 50-Minute Focus Sessions'. Look it up, it's pretty cool.

And now, my dinner awaits, as I tune in to the latest episode of Brothers & Sisters. Yes, I watch a TV show while I eat now. Bad habit, but college is the time to be irresponsible. That's what I learned from the TV show Greek. Ciao!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments