Thursday, 16 September 2010

Have you heard of people who, once they reach a certain age, start thinking about the meaning of life? Or perhaps you have thought about it?

I find that pretty interesting sometimes, the fact that we navigate life in stages- from wanting to go everything in our teenage years and youth, to wanting to do something meaningful later in life, to... I don't know what else. Seek answers? Spirituality?

Sometimes, I find that I think about the day when I will think about what the meaning of life is, and what would I do with the rest of my life. But I'm not going to bore you with that. My mid semester break's started, so I have two weeks off!

And as I've got writer's block, here's some funny videos. The last one's my favourite.









Enjoy!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments