Thursday, 23 September 2010

I believe this will be the third time I'm mentioning this, but I am extremely excited that Harry Potter will be out this year! I'm just hoping I'll able to be back home when it's on screens. If not, I'll probably go to the cinema here anyway, I'm not missing out on the end!

I shall save a post on how I grew up with Harry Potter for when the movie's released. Right now, I'm going to talk about something I read recently that is really interesting. I was researching as part of my assignment, and I came across this guy who said that the new technologies of the internet isn't making society more democratic; it's just about making our private lives public.

When I reflect on it, I do find it true: So many of us sometimes want to tell something to the world for the sake of it. How many times have you thought of something to update on your Twitter account when you're lying on your bed? Hence, the many 'Good morning peeps!' you see on Twitter or 'Eating a wonderful piece of cake now!' (which, makes me wonder how someone juggles eating and updating their statuses).

And since I can't think of anything else to write, I'll just end this with yet another Harry Potter trailer:



P.S. I think I have mild OCD sometimes.
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments