Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Today in Australia one of the more popular news is one whereby the latest Australia's Next Top Model show host announced the wrong winner!

You should check this article out. There's also a video which you can watch, which is of much better quality than the ones I can find on YouTube. I wonder why is the news even delivered via an earpiece? Maybe now live competition shows will switch to using the envelope like awards shows.

From Failbook. I find the neighbour so funny!

But I'm impressed with the runner-up for being so sporting and comforting not only the rightful winner but the host as well. She looked more of a host, and the host looked like she lost a competition. I mean, it was so embarrassing, because she even made her acceptance speech and all, but when it was announced that it wasn't her, she still handled it okay.

Of course, there are those who think that the whole thing was a publicity stunt. I would say that it is a possibility, despite the models saying it wasn't. I wouldn't even know much about the show had this not happened.

I wonder whether the host still has a job after this?

Another thing I will be sharing with you guys is a would-have-been love story that I saw on Failbook. Just to help those of you who might not be clear about it, James is the one on the right.



Didn't that make you go 'awww if only one of them spoke up!'. So I guess the lesson here is to just say what you mean? Although I have to admit, it's easier said than done. I know of so many times when I wanted to say something, but decided not to in the end. There are also times when I said things that I wished I hadn't, or that I didn't mean, like just a few hours ago when I ended an email to the property manager with 'warm regards' when I really don't care about her.

My two week break is coming to an end, and although part of me wishes that I have more time to work on my assignments, but class will be a healthy break from living at my place. Also, daylight saving's starting soon I believe, which means that once again I will be 2 1/2 hours ahead of Malaysia.

Lastly, I'll just end this post with a trailer. It's called The Roommate, and it stars Leighton Meester from Gossip Girl. I wonder how it'll end. 

Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments