Sunday, 22 August 2010

First off, I apologise for the hiatus. I've been (gasp!) busy the past week, I've been spending time with my family who is on holiday in Australia.

And now that all that is behind me, I find myself facing a rather gruelling task of catching up with the work I had left behind. So I regret to say that I will not be able to update my blog quite as often, at least until I catch up with my work.

But here's a short update on my life:

1. I got drawn into a debate about the Iraq War. Don't know how it's gonna turn out, but at least it's not graded.
2. Winter is extremely hard to bear, and I'm just praying that the weather warms up soon.
3. This week would be the fifth week of my second semester in uni, and I only have 13 weeks in this semester, not including a two-week teaching break.
4. I'm finding this semester pretty interesting, though I'm not very confident about my assignments.
5. There's a Subway store opening near me soon!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments