Thursday, 26 August 2010

Next week will be more hectic than usual considering I have a debate and an in class test coming up (which I'm actually quite worried about), so I have been pretty occupied these few days. It's a rather complicated subject that I think would make those who think that communication studies is easy think twice.

But I have trailers of movies that are not Oscar-worthy, or deserve to earn lots of money, but just that I want to watch them for the fun of it. The movies here are definitely not as anticipated as the ones I posted before, but nonetheless interests me.

The only reason I'm blogging is because when taking a break I started looking up on movie trailers to let go some steam, and found quite a number of interesting movies. And also because next week I'm expecting to have at least a day where the minimum temperature's above 10 degrees.









Enjoy the trailers and have a great weekend!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments