Tuesday, 27 July 2010

So I've returned to Adelaide.

Mind you, I'm not complaining, but I have been pretty busy so far. No, in fact, I'm thankful that I'm busy. Classes started yesterday, and my week continues to Thursday when I finish my last class at 1pm.

Anyway, prior to leaving Adelaide I had cleared almost everything, so my apartment looks almost like when I first moved in. Hence, when I came back, there's the usual settling down things to do.

Which explains why I have been busy for the past few days. The only consolation I have this time is that I know the place better than I did the first time, and so I know where to get the stuffs I need.

And because of all that, it's sad to say that I have neglected my blog because I have not been inspired to write. I do have several drafts, but the mood to write simply hasn't hit me yet. As such, I'll just post a video or two that I find funny:





Have a great week ahead!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments