Sunday, 6 June 2010

I've been reading a book called 'The Introvert Advantage', which is about introversion and how introverts can survive in an extroverted world.

No surprises then, that I am an introvert. I took a quiz in the book, and I scored 21 out of 30, with the higher score indicating a higher level of introversion. So yes, I'm pretty darn introverted.

I found the book highly interesting as it shattered stereotypes and expectations of introverts, but I'll only write about it when I've finished reading it.

Anyway, early this morning there was an earthquake in South Australia! Experts said that people in Adelaide could've felt it, but once again, if it did reach here I slept through it. One person commented that he/she always said they can sleep through an earthquake; the same can be said of me. The last time an earthquake hit, I felt nothing.

It really is funny, isn't it, that now everyone's saying the world will be ending in 2012. Yes, there are more natural disasters happening around the world, but somehow I'm very sceptical about the world ending. Perhaps there will be a huge disaster that will change the world forever, I don't know. But somehow, I just find it so hard to believe that the world will come to an end.

Some people also say that Hollywood contributed to this hysteria, and to a certain extent I agree. But as I've not watched 2012, I can't really say how much it influenced people. But continuously talking about it won't change anything. At the end of the day, we'll only know whether it's true when the day comes.

Tomorrow, I will be enjoying the luxury of sleep as I allow myself to sleep in. I think the last time I did this was at least 2 weeks ago. There just always seem to be something for me to do that required me to wake up early. And as I don't have any classes tomorrow, save a study group meeting to prepare for our presentation this week, which I'm actually a little nervous about, considering it's my first time speaking to a whole lot of Australians, and I'm anxious to find out how the experience will be like, and can't wait to get it over with so that I can focus on my other assignments!

Well, that's all for now. Sleep awaits. I shall end this post with a movie trailer- Killers starring Katherine Heigl and Ashton Kutcher. Enjoy!

Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments