Friday, 4 June 2010

Today while strolling through the market, a schoolboy who was passing by with his classmates flashed me the Star Trek sign. Had I not been so surprised that someone communicated with me I would've replied 'live long and prosper'.

I actually had a good time at the market today, I didn't have much things to get, and I wasn't feeling rushed since the bags weren't too heavy and I had nothing else to do, so I could take my time and walk around, to take in the sights and sounds of the place. 

Two days ago, I received a call from the property manager, telling me that she will be showing someone the other room yesterday. I wasn't around when that happened, so I don't know whether or not I'll be having a housemate. If I do I hope he's friendly.

In one of my classes this week we learned about copyright. I think I've broken copyright law by posting pictures that aren't mine. But then again, I NEVER claim those pictures as mine, so it shouldn't count, right? Maybe I should put a disclaimer on my blog sometime, just in case.

It's amazing, that I last updated this blog 6 days ago. You can even say that a week has passed. Now I've only one week left in this semester, then another week for some assignments, then I'm done! My first semester in university. Soon I'll be finishing my second, then my third, and soon I'll be graduating!

Although I say that I'm pretty lonely here, I am still busy. There are just not enough hours in the day! Take yesterday, for example. My morning was spent cleaning the apartment before the property manager came, then I went to uni till 6pm (yes, my class ends at 6!). After cooking, having my dinner, showering and doing the dishes, I sat down on the couch to enjoy The Amazing Race on TV. Then it was time to sleep.

Speaking of TV programs, Lie To Me is a fantastic show. Instead of normal crime solving shows like CSI, NCIS, Castle, Bones, etc, Lie To Me is about detecting lies! And Tim Roth can rival House and Gibbs (of NCIS, I think?) in sarcasm and fantastic one-liners.



Last Sunday, I also went to a temple here in Adelaide for Wesak Day. I know, Wesak was on Friday, but it isn't a public holiday here. The temple's actually a house, and it catered mainly to the Thais. Most of the devotees are Thais, and the two monks are Thais too.

And that's my update for this week!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments