Tuesday, 8 June 2010

The trailer for the second part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is here! Or maybe I just found out about it.



I can't wait for both movies to be released!

I remember I first journeyed into Harry's world when I was 10. I had just watched the first movie, and was enchanted by it, so I gave reading the books a try (I had never previously read any storybooks). And needless to say, I loved it!

I had mentioned in a previous post that what I liked about J.K. Rowling is that she had the entire plot planned out before she wrote the first book, and has created so much details about Harry's world that she did not write. Like the people in Harry's year, and the houses they're in. I mean, if I write a story myself one day, I definitely see myself doing a lot of planning first.

I think I'll be really sad when the movie comes to an end. But I'll save a heart wrenching, emotional post for when that day comes. For now, I'm just along for the ride.
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments