Thursday, 27 May 2010

This week is the end of week 11 of my semester. Another 2 weeks, and I shall complete my first semester at uni! And it would also mean that I'll have been in Adelaide for... approximately 4 months!

Amazing how fast time passes by, isn't it?

I know that I haven't been updating my blog as often as I used to. There are many reasons for this.

The first and foremost reason, is that I seem to have more things to do now! I seem to have less time to actually sit down and blog; there always seem to be something more important that needs to be done.

Then when I finally sit down in front of my computer, I'll be preoccupied with other things as well. Assignments, MSN,.. it's like there isn't enough days for me to do everything.

The worst thing that can happen, of course, is when I don't know what to blog about. My life here seems to be so plain that I cannot even find things to write down here. It's true. My life has settled into a routine. Today I woke up, went out to get some stuffs I need, cooked lunch, went for class, came home, heated up dinner, and am now here. That's basically what I do everyday, go to classes then come home.

Maybe one day this blog might even change directions. Maybe I'll even stop updating about my life, and start writing about topics I find interesting, which is what I originally opened this blog for anyway.

Like now. I have run out of things to write! So I'll just stop here, and see you soon!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments