Saturday, 15 May 2010

Do you still remember when I said that I will be talking about my accommodation?

I've decided against it. The main reason? They've been getting better, and I don't want to jinx it! But I will write about it one day, for sure.

It may sound very superstitious, but superstitions are part of our traditions; they're what made us who we are today. And I'm superstitious when it comes to certain things.

Anyway, the weather here's been getting colder. I have determined that I'm more of a summer person, I would prefer the heat than the cold now. Because it's not just cold, more often than not it's also cloudy and really gloomy. Unlike the summer when you have hot, sunny and dry days, which I think really makes you more cheerful in general.

Anyway, I've lost my mood for blogging now, so I'll entertain you with another update soon!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments