Friday, 16 April 2010

J.K Rowling was named one of the top 125 women who changed the world!

That seems hardly surprising to me, considering how, with the Harry Potter books, she managed to get so many people to read! I myself am included in that category. I had not enjoyed reading, until Harry Potter. Actually, it was the movie that caught my attention before I decided to give reading the books a go.

Also, she's hinted, or maybe confirmed, that she will be writing an 8th Potter book. However she said it will not be about Harry anymore, she'll be writing from a different character's perspective. I'm pretty interested in having a prequel; I'd like to know the history of the characters and how events occurred that made Harry an orphan.

What to do when you're bored: Google yourself! Look at the last one... It's a Swedish link to my Facebook profile! 

Since we're on the topic of the media, I've been watching Survivor quite a lot recently. I think it's a really good show, it tells you that no matter how bad a hand you're dealt, just carry on and don't give up because you don't know what's coming your way. It could just save you. For sure, many contestants had faced the chopping block before something happened that allowed them to claw their way back into the game.

As for my life, it's pretty much the same. Nothing's changed in my lifestyle, although I may be feeling less homesick now. And I've started to work on my assignments due after the break, so really this holiday is not like a holiday at all. Typical.

And finally, this is a song by Kings of Convenience, titled Homesick.

Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

1 comments