Wednesday, 21 April 2010

One thing I've realised from being here is that I seem to be a slightly different person from back home. Library books can be found on the floor of my room, not stacked up; I seem to be able to live with dirtiness because I'm too lazy to clean the place, and I can't keep track of the date.

The beach!

Seriously, I really don't know what date it is. Sometimes it even takes me sometime to figure out the day. I think it's mainly because back home, there were several calendars at home so I can always look at them. Here, I don't, unfortunately.

So that's that. I think the main reason of my change in 'personality' is that there just seem to be more things to worry about- what to eat, when to pay the bills, etc.

I wouldn't say that I'm a completely different person, because back home I do have piles of books stacked untidily or dusty cabinets, but I guess here it grew a little bit more as I become more lazy, or "I have more important things to think about".

Anyway, here are the two things I cooked.

First: Chicken in caramel sauce.

I used potatoes, onions and chicken only. First I fried them, then added water, finally mixing it with caramel sauce (dark soy sauce equivalent) and soy sauce. I think normally back home just dark soy sauce is enough, but caramel sauce tastes different, it does not have any saltiness to it. And I used corn flour to make it more viscous.

Next: Omelette

 A beat egg, with onions. Nothing special to it.  

And does anyone watch Survivor? This is a very funny video, if you know who Rupert is!



Enjoy!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments