Monday, 26 April 2010

Hello all!

I'm not sure who still reads this, but anyway, my teaching break has come to an end. Tomorrow classes will begin as usual.

And what have I done during my two week break? I had really just allowed myself to enjoy a little and to get a little lazy. When classes begin I expect that I will have to start focusing on my studies again.

I managed to play badminton! But I didn't really enjoy it, the roof was too low, and the ambiance just wasn't there

Funnily, I never saw myself as a workaholic. I like to laze around and do things I like to do, but when the time comes for me to finish an assignment or a task, I do it because I feel obligated to. Just like when I have an event to attend, I always make sure that I arrive on time, and I will wake up at the appropriate time to achieve that, even if it means losing sleep. How many times have you gone to a meeting point and called a friend, only to find out that they overslept? It's perfectly understandable if it's a one time thing because their alarm didn't work or something, but there are a lot of people out there who just snooze or turn the alarm off.

And if you're wondering what entertainment I've had, it's Survivor. Because it was the last 2 weeks of my internet cycle and the limit was far away I watched a lot of Survivor. I think I've watched 3 seasons now, and I'm fast becoming a huge fan of the show.

Survivor Micronesia (pic) remains as one of my favourite seasons, it had so many shocking exits and blindsides!

Anyway, this is Leona Lewis's I See You, which was the song in Avatar, the movie which, if I remember correctly, has now earned almost double that of Titanic's profits. Watch the video in HD, and it is simply amazing. Plus, the song's fantastic, gives me goosebumps every time I listen to it. It's so heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time too, don't you think? The version posted here is not the HD version, you have to click on the video when it plays which will bring you to the YouTube link, then you can select HD. I can't post the HD video because I will have to make the video huge, which I don't think will fit in the blog.



Bone chilling, wasn't it?
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments