Saturday, 16 January 2010

Guess what? For the past week or more, I have been staying at home, doing nothing but watching TV and surfing the Net. Occasionally there is a chore for me to do which requires me to get out of the house, or something related to my uni application.

But I wouldn't call it unproductive. It's just like taking a sabbatical. I'm taking a break before uni starts. And the love of staying at home is a trait that seems to come to at least one family member in every generation of the family. Anyway, I'm enjoying all the time that I can spend at home before I leave.

It is during these times that I think about life. How would I be when I've graduated, when I'm 30, when I'm 40, 50, and so on.

I've also continued watching Brothers & Sisters where I left off, and am again addicted to the show. It is getting better and better! And the problems the characters face are very real.

Somehow the idea of such a big family where no secrets can stay hidden is very appealing. And the idea of having so many siblings, too! It's so nice to see a big family who can make so much noise, because families nowadays are getting smaller and smaller that the atmosphere just isn't there anymore.

I just love large families, like my mother's. Her family is huge, sometimes the relatives don't even know they're related. Of course, it's smaller now.

Another thing I like is family history. I remember when I was young I begged my dad every night to tell me stories of his childhood that I could memorize them and tell others (not that I ever did).

We can be so funny sometimes, huh?
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments